From the Director of Information Technology, Larry Hanks:
Dear Edwardsburg School Family and Community Members,
If you would like any further information regarding our school and its programs, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to hear from you.
The Edwardsburg Primary School is home to students in kindergarten and first grade. Edwardsburg Primary School's belief statements are as follows:
- We believe all students are unique and can learn.
- We believe individual successes should be recognized.
- We believe a safe, caring, and orderly environment promotes learning.
- We believe honesty, respect, and responsibility are essential in life and learning.
- We believe quality instruction is the heart of education.
- We believe excellence is a standard not to be compromised.
- We believe education is a partnership of family, school, and the entire community.
- We believe students need to be aware of and adapt to the ever-changing world.
- We believe students should be encouraged to be lifelong learners.
Instructional Day: 8:25 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Half Day: 8:25 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
Edwardsburg Public Schools Vision
Edwardsburg Public Schools, in partnership with family and the entire community, will prepare students for success in the 21st century by providing outstanding and diverse education opportunities in a safe and caring environment where standards of excellence will not be compromised.
Edwardsburg Public School Mission
Edwardsburg Public Schools will maximize all students' potential to be successful in life.