Snow Day Make Up
We have heard officially from the Department of Education financial/state aid analyst that our district as of February 20, 2014 does not need to make up any snow days. I would suggest that you hold off making any vacation/plans for the week of June 9, 2014 as we have lots of winter remaining along with other types of weather that could cause delays and cancellations. If we need to make up days or hours we still need to know if the Governor will require full days of attendance. Thanks in advance for your understanding and support as we weather an unusual year together.
If you would like any further information regarding our school and its programs, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to hear from you.
The Edwardsburg Primary School is home to students in kindergarten and first grade. Edwardsburg Primary School's belief statements are as follows:
- We believe all students are unique and can learn.
- We believe individual successes should be recognized.
- We believe a safe, caring, and orderly environment promotes learning.
- We believe honesty, respect, and responsibility are essential in life and learning.
- We believe quality instruction is the heart of education.
- We believe excellence is a standard not to be compromised.
- We believe education is a partnership of family, school, and the entire community.
- We believe students need to be aware of and adapt to the ever-changing world.
- We believe students should be encouraged to be lifelong learners.
Instructional Day: 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Half Day: 8:30 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
Edwardsburg Public Schools Vision
Edwardsburg Public Schools, in partnership with family and the entire community, will prepare students for success in the 21st century by providing outstanding and diverse education opportunities in a safe and caring environment where standards of excellence will not be compromised.
Edwardsburg Public School Mission
Edwardsburg Public Schools will maximize all students' potential to be successful in life.